Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Monday, January 13, 2014

Steve Winwood // Blind Faith - "Can't Find My Way Home"


" Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. " -Sir Winston Churchill






Steve Winwood plays an acoustic version of Blind Faith's "Can't Find My Way Home"

  ... this acoustic version of a song from the Blindfaith album which was one of my favourites, referring to the "Way Back" machine... all the way back to high school.

Steve Winwood plays an acoustic version of Blind Faith's "Can't Find My Way Home"



Link: http://youtu.be/eoSn2Y-b6wI


No comments:

Post a Comment