Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Friday, November 11, 2016

The Beatles Norwegian Wood


Norwegian Wood: the soul chaos


"I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me
She Showed me her room, is not it good, Norwegian wood?
She asked me to stay and she Told me to sit anywhere
So I Looked around and I noticed there was not a chair
I sat on the rug, drinking her wine, biding my time We Talked until two and then she said, It's time for bed "... 


(The Beatles Norwegian Wood)

THE BEATLES - John Lennon's beautiful acoustic song from the 1965 RUBBER SOUL album, featuring George Harrison on sitar and Paul McCartney on a beautiful harmony vocal.
  • Category - Music

  • Standard YouTube License

  • Music:

    • "Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (Remastered)" by The Beatles 
    • (Google PlayiTunes)

Link: http://legendsdiehard.blogspot.ca/2016/10/norwegian-wood-il-caos-dellanima.html



No comments:

Post a Comment