Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Todd Rundgren | Bluebird is Dead - YouTube

Todd Rundgren | Bluebird is Dead - YouTube: " "


by 0marigolds on Jun 26, 2010


written by Jeff Lynne of Electric Light Orchestra, performed by Todd Rundgren, from the cd "Lynne Me Your Ears"
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
Little Darlin' of my life, You keep movin' cross my mind, You gave me a sunny day, Now it looks as if I'll pay

Why do they say, Bluebird is dead? I can still see her, touch her, my Bluebird
The love that she gave, I don't believe, No, No, I don't believe

Bluebird came to me tonight, Waiting patiently for light
She said I know that you will grieve, But my darlin' I must leave

Why do they say, Bluebird is dead? I can still see her, touch her, my Bluebird
The love that she gave, I don't believe, No, No, I don't believe

Bluebird say it is not so, Please I cannot hear you speak
It must be that you're so tired, In the darkness of the night

Why do they say, Bluebird is dead? I can still see her, touch her, my Bluebird
The love that she gave, I don't believe, No, No, I don't believe

All lyrics and music are the intellectual property of those listed. If you enjoy the music, please honor the rights of the owners to receive compensation for their gifts and effort - purchase their work.

Category:

Music
Tags:
Todd RundgrenJeff LynneElectric Light Orchestra,
Bluebird is Dead lyricsindie rock alternative rock,
License:
Standard YouTube License

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment