Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frank Sinatra - That's Life - YouTube

Looking up Frank to make a comparison with Tony and this video caught my attention - it is made by a student who caught the mood of the song nicely, IMO...


Uploaded by on Jul 20, 2008
 
Follow me on
 my own professional website *

Frank Sinatra - That's Life Music Video Hi this is my second year project for my Media Studies A-Level !On here you cant really tell but when you see the man on stage it is in old age film in which gives it the old feel with the age effect! I enjoyed making this from creating the lighting on the stage to editing! I hope you enjoy it to!

The story I created was about a man who was a performer who had everything he ever dreamed of, from having his name in lights to just being able to perform on stage. In my video I have captured from how you see him being on stage at his best performing and then walking around the streets of London as if he was still in his prime.... 

Copyright by Georgia Rainbow.

Category:

License: Standard YouTube License


Sourc:
Frank Sinatra - That's Life - YouTube

* Link to author's site:

 http://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowfilms1989


No comments:

Post a Comment