Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Willie Nelson - Live in Amsterdam




Published on Sep 14, 2012

Whiskey River / Stay All Night, Good Hearted Woman, Funny How Time Slips Away / Crazy / Night Life, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Fast Train To Georgia, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain, Blue Skies, Georgi On My Mind, All Of Me, Stardust, Me & Paul, The Gypsy, If You've Got The Money..., My Bucket's Got a Hol In It / Jambalaya, Walkin' The Floor Over You, Vous et moi, Seven Spanish Angels, City Of New Orleans, To All The Girls I've Loved before / Luckenbach, Texas / Whiskey River, Still Is Movin' To Me, Mil Cow Blues, Pancho & Lefty, Till I Gain Control Again, Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys, Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground, On The Road Again, Always on My Mind, I Never Cared For You, Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone, Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms


No comments:

Post a Comment