Melancholia

"Ich steh mit einem Fuß im Grabe"


(I am standing with one foot in the grave),

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Jessye Norman & Kathleen Battle - Spirituals in Concert - COMPLETE





Published on Jun 7, 2013
James Levine, Jessye Norman & Kathleen Battle
Chorus and Orchestra

1. In That Great Getting Up Morning
2. Great Day
3. Sinner, Please Don't Let This Harvest Pass
4. Over My Head / Lil' David
5. Oh, What A Beautiful City
6. Lord, How Come Me Here
7. I Believe I'll Go Back Home / Lord, Won't You Help Me
8. Witness
9. Give Me Jesus
10. Swing Low, Sweet chariot / Ride Up In The Chariot
11. Deep River
12. Certainly, Lord
13. Ride On, King Jesus
14. Oh, Glory
15. Scandalize My Name
16. Talk about a Child
17. Ain'-a That Good News
18. You Can Tell the World (Joy To My Soul)
19. Calvary / They Crucified My Lord
20. My God Is So High
21. There Is A Balm In Gilead
22. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands


℗ 1991 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Hamburg
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License


Link:http://youtu.be/bK0X9J_pX8w




No comments:

Post a Comment